|Home||» Products||» Hot Rolling Mill||» Section Mill|
|Rolled Shape||Light/Medium/Heavy Section|
|Production Capacity||UP TO 700000 T Per Year|
|Mill Type||Hot Rolling Mill|
- A wide range of sections, such as beams, channels, angles, universal flat
- steel, sheet piling sections, special sections and rails are produced on section mills. Billets, rounds and squares, rectangles and hexagons also belong to the product range. Depending on the rolling
- programme, these sections are produced on different mills. A distinction is made between
- the following mill types:
- Heavy beam and section mills on which beams, channels, angles and
- possibly also sheet piling sections are produced. Beam dimensions from
- 200 x 200 up to 1,000 x 400 mm.
- plants which represent an integrated casting and rolling plant for the production of beams and channels, possibly also other sections with web
- heights between 150 and 900 mm.
- Medium section mills for the production of beams, channels, angles, also
- flats and special sections in dimensions between 100 and 400 (500) mm web height.
- Rail mills for the production of rails
- for railways as well as for craneways and special rails.
- Billet mills for the production of round, square, rectangular and hexagonal
- billets (size 50 up to 350 mm).
The Sachidanand Machinery is the only supplier
worldwide able to cover the complete
range of section and billet mills.
With our continuous further development
and the numerous mills supplied, we
have had a major influence on modern
mill layout and rolling technology. This
is reflected in particular by the large
number of mills built and commissioned
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque
- Delivery Time
- as per products Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per products
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2008